Cuisine Scene and Hudson Valley DollarSaver
If you've used the Hudson Valley DollarSaver before and know how it works, just click here.
If you've never done it before, please take a few minutes to read this so you know how it works and what you should expect!
1. Click on the logo below and go the Hudson Valley DollarSaver and Cuisine Scene page.
2. Pick out the items you want, click on the Buy Now button and add them to the cart.
3. Check out. When you check out, you will automatically be taken to the Paypal web site. But you don't have to pay with Paypal! You can use your credit card. Just look to the left side of the page where it says "Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue" and click on the word Continue.
4. You will go through all the usual routine of entering your name, address, etc. and then your credit card number. After you click "submit" you will be taken to a confirmation page. This page is called "DollarSaver Order Confirmation" and will contain a link to your gift certificate. Look for the heading "Print Your Certificates" on the right side of the page and click on the number or numbers below that. You will also receive an email, one from Paypal if you used them, and one from DollarSaver. The latter will also contain a link to your certificate so you can print it out.
(It will take a couple of minutes for the emails to come through, but if you haven't received anything in 5 minutes or so, you should definitely check your spam filter, or your junk mail folder, or whatever your software uses to handle spam. If, after 5 or 10 minutes, you still don't have anything in your inbox, and your spam filter is clear, please contact DollarSaver directly at 1-207-229-9178 and Brian will help you get your certificate.)
5. Print out the gift certificates on your printer!
That's all there is to it! So happy shopping, and we hope you'll become regular customers of 98.1 KZE's Hudson Valley DollarSaver!